Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sneak Peek Card.....

This was a card that I created for my Extravaganza booth at convention.  I used an A-Door-Able to create the little doors and the shaker window in the center.  The shaker window uses a CTMH clear card that I cut up to fit inside the A-Door-Able.  The paper used is called Mistletoe and will be available September 1st in the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book!

I have had this card for a couple of months now and have been dying to share with you all!  So, because I don't have anything else photographed at the moment, I will share this!  LOL

Enjoy!!





Supplies used: 
Paper: Mistletoe (Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea book)
Stamp set: A little Buzz
Embellishments: Cocoa Ribbon, Spring Blossom Blooms, A-Door-Ables, Red Sparkles, Chocolate Bitty Brads
Technique: Embossing and Glitter Shaker 

Thanks for stopping by!!

I hope that this has you ALL excited about the upcoming paper pack!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen

No comments: