Saturday, October 16, 2010

October Group Pages Using Hooligans

Hey ALL!  I wanted to share the pages that we created this month using the Hooligans paper pack.  I was pretty thrilled with the way these turned out!  I just need to add journaling, somehow, somewhere,  and they will be complete.

The first 2 pages came from the Hooligans Workshop on the Go Kit brochure.  The 2nd set of pages came from the optional 2 pages that CTMH chose to go along with the WOTG kit.  The final pages were created by little 'ol me using the Magic Scrapbook Program.  LOVE it!!








The letters for the word MUSEUM are all Monogram Dimensional Elements.  Each letter comes in a pack of 9 different styles of the same letter and is only $3.95.  At convention this last summer, CTMH had all of the art from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book and the Magic Book on display.  On a few of the LO's they showed heat embossing on the Dimensional Elements Shapes and Letters.  So, I gave it a try with Black Embossing Powder on these letters and I LOVED the way they turned out!

Supplies Used:
Hooligans Workshop on the Go Kit $29.95
Hooligans My Stickease $4.95
Hooligans Level 2 Assortment (felt monsters) $4.95
Black Ink (for distressing and stamping) $5.25
Sunset Ink $5.25
Pear Ink $5.25
Gypsy Ink $5.25
Lagoon Ink $5.25

If you would like to create the above pages, contact me to find out how!  If you would like to join one of my monthly groups, either in person OR remote, contact me!  Group is a GREAT way to get 6 pages done each month and not spend a lot of time doing so!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope that I have inspired you to get out those Hooligans papers and have some fun!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen

2 comments:

Amy said...

These turned out so cute Jen. My daughter loved them :o)

Jennifer said...

Thanks Amy!! So glad that you and Marissa loved them!! Honestly, they are some of my all time favorites as of late.

Wait till you see the rest of the pages for Olivia!