Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gift Card Holder Inspired by Tresa Black......

Happy Tuesday!!  I wanted to share with you all the SUPER CUTE gift card holder that Tresa Black made on one of her live you stream shows a few weeks back.  I LOVED everything about it, so used the same stamp set "A Timber" as she did to create the dimensional tree.

This is a GREAT project for ANY occasion!  I am patiently waiting for CTMH's Spring/Summer Idea Book to come out so I can make a few more of these using the brand spanking new products!

Until then.....I have pulled out a couple of retired paper packs to create my holder.  If you LOVE the papers, you might be able to find them on ebay......  The stamp set is current and available as are the sparkles that I used on each tree.





If you would like the dimensions and to watch a how-to video, check out Tresa's blog!

Supplies used: 
Paper: "Aspen" and "Just Chillin' "
Stamps: A Timber
Inks: Outdoor Denim, Lagoon and Vineyard Berry
Embellishments: Creme Brulee Ribbon and Sparkles
Tools: Soft Set Eyelet Tool, SU! Border Punch, Martha Stewart Border Punch, 1 1/4 SU! Circle Punch, Trimmer with Scoring Blade

Thanks for stopping by!!

I hope that this has inspired you to make a few of these for any occasion!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen

No comments: