Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dotty for YOU!!!

In Celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, Close to my Heart is offering the AWESOME paper pack "Dotty for You"!!  Starting April 17th - May 31st OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, you can purchase this 24 pack of double sided paper for just $5 when you purchase $35 in CTMH products.  You will receive 2 each of 12 different patterns PLUS on the reverse side there is this DARLING polka dot print in different colors!!

I am SO loving it and cannot wait to show you more projects, pages and cards as I dive into all these scrumptious papers!  I really LOVE the butterfly paper that comes in this pack and imagined it would make some pretty darn cute cards.  SO that is what I made first!

These cards are a bit simple...but they are pretty sweet as well.  They are a smaller size than I normally would make.  They are 3 x 4 3/4 and are just cute as a button!  While at Leadershare in March, one of my CTMH Sistas made a few cards this size and I fell in love with them!

ANYHOO....here they are!!


My first card uses a sentiment from "4 My Friend" which is quickly becoming my favorite stamp set for cards!!  The tab on the sentiment is from the Smoothie Mini Medley.


The 2nd card also uses a sentiment from "4 My Friend" along with ribbon and brads from the Smoothie Mini Medley.  If you look closely, or click on the photo to enlarge, you will see that not only did I distress with Grey Wool ink, but I also took my Edge Distresser to give it a bit more dimension.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this inspires you to try a different card size than you would normally make AND to also get yourself one of these SUPER CUTE paper packs when they come available on April 17th!!!  For you paper horders...you may even want to stock up and get yourself a couple, one to cut into and one to hold onto!!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen


No comments: