Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration 2017!!



Hey Everyone!!  I don't have a project to share today, BUT with Sale-A-Bration going in FULL swing right now, I thought I go over all the AWESOME ways you can earn FREE stuff during the special.  

FIRST...I wanted to share my "special delivery" that is going out this week!!  I have packaged up all three of the AWESOME catalogs PLUS a handmade card and am sending them out to those who have requested them.  If you would like to be included in my "special delivery", fill out the contact form at the top of my blog and you too will receive a "special delivery"!!  




Have you had a chance to look through these goodie filled catalogs?  If not, you can also view them online!!
  
For the Annual 2016-2017 Catalog click HERE .  
For the Occasions 2017 Catalog click HERE .  
For the Sale-A-Bration 2017 catalog click HERE
 For the newly released Sale-A-Bration items click HERE!  
SO much clicking!  lol




Did you know that during Sale-A-Bration you can earn even MORE FREE stuff??  When you host a party, you can earn $25 MORE in Stampin' Rewards when your party reaches $250!!  SO instead of earning $25 when you reach $250, you will now earn $50!!  SAY WHAT??!!  YUP!!  Double the rewards at $250 in orders.  What are you waiting for?  Stampin' Up! is practically away the store during Sale-A-Bration!

Contact me today to schedule either a party at your home OR mine, if you live in the Omaha, NE area.  OR we can hold a FUN FB party for you and your friends to attend.  I will have a cute Create-N-Take that you and your friends will be able to make, even if you hold a party online!  What are you waiting for??  Contact me TODAY!!  





The FREE stuff doesn't end with Sale-A-Bration!!  When you join Stampin' Up! now through March 31st, you can choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS to add to your Demonstrator kit!!  SO for just $99 you can choose $125 in products AND get two free stamp sets of your choice!!  

PLUS when you host a party during Sale-A-Bration, your Stampin' Rewards can be put towards the purchase of your Demonstrator kit!!  SO if you were to have say, $250 in sales for your party, you could earn $50 towards your kit!!  THAT is an AWESOME deal!!  



To find out MORE about joining my team, click HERE, OR click Join my Team at the top of my page.  I would LOVE to have you join me on this AMAZING journey with Stampin' Up!  Whether you want to join as a hobbyist, or a business builder, I welcome you with open arms to my team! 


WHEW!!  I THINK that is all the announcements I have!!   NOW back to your regularly scheduled program....

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!!

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen



No comments: