Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disney's Animal Kingdom pages

My family and I took our first trip to Disney World in 2005. We loved it so much that we decided to go again in 2006 and in 2008. That means I have a combined total of over 1000 photos that need to be scrapbooked! I am so sad to say that I am just now getting around to scrapping the photos from my FIRST trip.

To make this a little bit easier on me, I decided to mass produce pages and then go back and personalize them with photos, embellishments, titles and journaling. I knew that I wanted to use the Expedition paper pack from Close to my Heart for my Animal Kingdom photos. I followed a template that I received from a talented CTMH consultant that took 1 level 2 paper pack and extra cs for bases and made 11 two page LO's from the ctmh Imagine book.

Here are a couple of the pages that I have completed so far.



All supplies are Close to my Heart:

Stamps: Rustic Alphabet

Paper: Expedition

Sticker embellishments: Expedition Stickease

Ribbon: Autumn Terracotta Ribbon Rounds

Buttons: Autum Terracotta My Accents

Autumn Harvest Brads: Autumn Terracotta, Olive and Sunflower

LO: Proof Preview in Imagine

I know that there are many out there who are able to whip out scrapbook pages with out any inspiration or help. I am NOT one of those people! That is why I LOVE all of CTMH's scrapbook programs: Imagine, Cherish and Reflections. As I post my scrapbook pages, I will let you know which CTMH book the LO came from.

Thanks for stopping by........

Jen

No comments: