Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Isn't this just the cutest??

little container that you have ever seen?  OK, maybe not THE cutest, but pretty darn close!  I purchased this awesome tutorial from Becky Roberts over at www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com  .  I also purchased quite a few other tutorials from her that I can't wait to sit down and play with!!



I used Close to my Heart's "Topstitch" papers and the sweet little birdie is from the stamp set "Love You Forever".  It is hard to tell from the picture, but each of the little birdies has a Bitty Sparkle for it's eye.  I also used Heavenly Blue and Chocolate ribbons, each from a ribbon round collection.


For the circles and scalloped circle, I used SU!'s scalloped punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle punches.  OH and since I did not have the punch that Becky used for her handle, I used my paper trimmer and trimmed out a piece for the handle.

This really was a lot of fun to make!!  I think that the next one that I make I will do a little random stamping on the milk cartons and on the part of the holder that shows.  Now to decide which papers and stamps to use!  Oh the possibilities!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

I hope that I have inspired you to check out this SUPER CUTE little Milk Carton and Holder tutorial over at Inking Idaho.....or to make one on your own!!  I would, if I could, but I can't, so I purchased the tutorial!  LOL

Jen 

No comments: