Monday, March 8, 2010

March Swap Card ALMOST Complete!!

I say ALMOST because I still need to create 9 more of these cards.  I have everything cut and ready to be inked and adhered.  Well, I HAD everything ready until I come into my "play" space and see 4 of the flowers that I am going to use, on the floor with some of the petals NEXT to them.  NOT good!  I do have extra's that I can use so I am not too worried about it.  BUT I am not sure how they got on the floor in the first place, let alone how my sweet Sadie ate them without me noticing.  UUGGGHHH

Well, this is what I came up with on Saturday after my 18 page workshop that Kim held for her friends.  I actually had MOST of it together Saturday night.....I just had to put a few of the finishing details on it today.


The papers are from the CTMH paper pack Caboodle.  The stamp sets that I used are all CTMH, Welcome Baby, Childhood and Circle Around.  When the Welcome Baby stamp set came out, it was one of the first sets that i ordered from that Idea Book.  But, once I got it home and got it out to play with I had a really hard time figuring out what to do with it.  I thought I would pull it out again to see if I could create something to go on this card as I think these are the perfect colors for this set......to me!

 I pulled out this circle template thingy that I bought for stitching or embellishment placement and used it for the paper piercing around the flower.  There is also prisma glitter on the dots going around the stamped saying from Childhood.  The ribbon is from the Sorbet Ribbon Round collection.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope that I have inspired you to get out one of those stamp sets that you just HAD to have but did not know what to do with once you got it......OR maybe I am the only one who does that!  LOL

Jen

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your swap card is adorable. Love that stamp set with the Caboodle. Too adorable.

Cindy said...

Baby cards are great with Caboodle. Super cute.