Tuesday, September 14, 2010

August Newsletter Sketch Challenge Winner.....

My brain is not functioning this morning.  Not sure what the problem is, I have had my 2 cups of coffee and am working on the 3rd.  My head feels heavy.....maybe allergies or something.  I wanted to share a couple of LO's that were submitted for a sketch challenge I had in my monthly newsletter.  I just am having a heck of a time forming the thoughts in my head to be able to type out and explain what I am going to post.  I feel like I am just babbling at this point.  LOL  

So, instead of chatting in this post.....I am just going to get to the point and share Val's pages and the sketch that she followed.  I had posted this sketch on a previous post and the pages that I had created with the sketch.  If it looks familiar, that is why!  

If you would like to see the sketch and more like it, check out Cheryl's blog.  


And here are the pages that Val submitted for the sketch challenge!  The top 2 pages used left over scraps from the Magic Kit that was featured back in May in honor of National Scrapbooking Month.  


The next 2 pages use papers from Topstitch.....still one of my most favorite paper packs ever!  Again, this LO worked SO well with using scraps.  I like how many photos were used on the pages as well.  



I LOVE the way both of Val's pages turned out!  I am also SO proud of her for journaling BY HAND!  That is one thing that I need to be better at.  I can get so much more journaling done by typing it out on the computer and printing it than I can writing it out by hand.

Thanks SO much, Val, for participating in the sketch challenge!  I hope to see more pages created with the NEW sketch sent out in this months Newsletter!

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope that this has inspired you to play along with the sketch challenge this month that has been sent out in my September Newsletter!!  

Happy Scrapping and stamping!!

Jen

No comments: