Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MORE pics taken with my macro lens........

Each time I go outside right now is like a mini adventure.  I now take my camera with me when I take my sweet Sadie out to potty.  I am looking at spiders and their webs in a whole different light......I am looking at flowers and mushrooms and bees in a way that I have never seen them before.

In my mini adventures the past couple of days, I have discovered SO many cool things!  Who knew a green tomato could be SO interesting......especially when it has rain drops still on it from the downpour this morning.

I am thinking maybe I need to start a photography blog......hhhmmm  until I completely figure it out, I will post both of my passions on this one.  I hope you enjoy getting a peek at the little things in my yard!  Tell me what you think......  I have entered one of my photos into an online outdoor photo contest.  Not holding my breath, but I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained!


A mushroom in the front yard.


See the bee in mid flight?  Totally by accident!


A green tomato that is maybe 1 inch in diameter.


A spider eating his breakfast yesterday morning.


Look closely at the dragonfly in the mulch........

Yeah, I think that I am going to go ahead and start a 2nd blog to feature my pics.  Will let you all know when it is up and running and where to find it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

I hope that this has inspired you to look at your outside world a bit differently too!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

jen

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jen! Those pics are so kewl! You got some great shots! I am so jealous of the spider web shot... I took a few myself yeterday and mine don't even compare to yours. You have a great talent there girlie. You need to start scrapping some of these.

Nicki said...

These are amazing -- Very cool...