Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Times with the Color Ready Kraft Borders

This is one stamp set that I could just use OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.  I love it because it is SO stinkin' cute!  I have to be honest though.....it has been a while since I have pulled it out and used it.  So, as I was putting this card together today, I was going through my stamp sets to find one that spoke to me and this was the set that not only spoke to me but screamed at me!

These Color Ready Kraft Borders are my favorite embellishment right now!  Plus they just happen to come in the "Miracle" Workshop on the Go Kit.  I added a 1/2 strip of Sweet Leaf CS behind the border to give it just a hint of color which I think was just enough to tie in the Sweet Leaf stripes and the Sweet Leaf border around the snail image.


The crochet ribbon is in the Colonial White Ribbon Round Collection, still one of my favorites!  I also used the Pearl Opaques on top of the snail's shell along with a Mocha Opaque for his eye.  

Supplies used: 
Paper: Miracle Level 2 Paper Pack, Bamboo CS, Colonial White CS, Crystal Blue CS, Sweet Leaf CS
Stamp set: Fun Times
Inks: Chocolate (snail body), Desert Sand (distressing) Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf
Embellishments: Pearl Opaques, Mocha Opaques, Colonial White Brads, Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon, Color Ready Kraft Borders
Tools used: Edge Distresser

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!!  

I hope this has inspired you to pull out your oldie but goodie stamp set from years past and play with it! 

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

jen 



2 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

This is really sweet!

Cindy said...

Oh and I love Kraft borders also.