Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Scrapbook Group Pages using Miracle

Happy Sunday All!!  I thought I would share the 6 pages that my scrapbook groups will be making this month.  All 6 pages are created using the sweet papers from "Miracle".  I added Clear Buttons as an "extra" embellishment that group can purchase to add to their pages if they would like, but they are not necessary to complete the pages.  

I was pretty happy with the way these turned out.  One thing I love about this paper pack is it does not scream boy or girl or really anything too specific.  But after the first 4 pages were done, I had a hard time coming up with the last 2, which ended up being my favorite pages of all 6!  Funny how it all works out in the end.  I will focus this week on finding pictures to put on these pages this week.  I have a few ideas.....just need to search through the endless files of photos on my computer and if I can't find any there, I have plenty of albums to search through......lol 


Is it just me or does this pic look smaller than usual?  Must be that it is longer than my card pics.  HHMMM  If you would like to see it a bit larger, just click on it.  These pages look a bit odd without the photos......but will look super cute when all the blanks are filled in!  The Pinwheels were created using the stamp set that is included in the "Miracle" Workshop on the Go Kit.  The Kraft Color Ready Borders are ALSO included in the WOTG kit.  


This 2nd set of pages uses the coordinating "Miracle" Stickease.  My scrapbook group kits always include the coordinating stickease.  The first 2 pages that we create focus on stamping and a new technique.  The last 4 pages that we create focus on using the coordinating stickease and an added embellishment that is not included in the WOTG kit.


The last 2 pages are my personal favorites!  The LO's for all 6 pages were taken from the Magic Book.  This is a LO that I have been wanting to make, but was not sure about all the punched circles.  Since CTMH came out with the 1 1/4" circle punch, it made creating this page SO much easier!!  Inside each punched circle is a Clear Button.  

Supplies used: 
Paper: Miracle WOTG Kit
Stamp set: Miracle Workshop on the Go stamp set
Inks: Heavenly Blue, Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Desert Sand
Embellishments: Kraft Color Ready Borders, Miracle Level 2 Stickease, Clear Buttons
Tools: CTMH 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Thanks OH SO much for stopping by!!   If you live in the Omaha area and would like to create these pages, our group meets each 3rd Friday of the month at 9am or 7pm.  There is ALWAYS room for guests!!  Contact me to reserve a spot for you and a friend!

Hope this has inspired you to visit one of my scrapbook groups OR find a local CTMH consultant to see what kind of classes they offer!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen



2 comments:

Cindy said...

wow what a cute sketch. I like how you used a flower instead of a scallop circle.
These challenges are so cute, some day...

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! I can see why the last two pages are your favorite. They are outstanding pages. I need to find some pictures that would work on a layout like this.