Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's Your Day Card

Happy Tuesday!!  I am SO excited to share with you all these SUPER CUTE cards that I 100% scraplifted from Brenda Thacker (fellow CTMH consultant).  Brenda created these at the beginning of this month while we were at a consultant scrap weekend.  They are such HAPPY cards that I knew I NEEDED to make them!  Thanks to Brenda for sharing her creativity with us!!!!

Brenda created each of these cards using the National Stamping Month stamp set "It's Your Day".  This set is AWESOME!!!  If you have NOT purchased yours YET, you are MISSING OUT on a TERRIFIC deal!!  You will receive a double d sized stamp set for $5 when you purchase $35 in CTMH products.  Special ends at the end of September!  Check out my website to see the stamp images and to place a qualifying order!!  www.lovinscrappin.myctmh.com 


In addition to totally scraplifting these cards...I am offering a card workshop where we will make 2 each of the 5 different cards using ONLY the It's Your Day" stamp set for the sentiments AND for creating our own background patterns!  Check out my Monthly Classes and Workshops tab or go to my Meetup.com group site for more details and to see the rest of the cards.....

The patterns followed to create these cards can be found in the NEW CTMH how-to book "Make it from your Heart".  There are 12 card patterns in total!!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope this has inspired you to take advantage of this AWESOME deal in September!!  OR If you already own this set...create your OWN patterned paper and cards!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen


No comments: