Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CTMH Regional Celebration 2012

It's been a while since I have posted to my blog...so thought I should share SOMETHING!  LOL  Since I just returned from the Regional Celebration in St. Louis, I decided I would share some pictures of us girls doing what we do best at Close to my Heart events....HAVING FUN!!!!  OH and we do "work" a bit as well!  lol


Brenda and Lori waiting to get the party started on Friday morning.  Thanks to Stacey for bringing her personal Keurig machine, we were able to start the mornings off right with a cup of Java!  YAY Stacey!!


Vickie and Stacey ready for the morning session to start....registration did not start till 8am, but we were  up and ready to go by 7am!!  We even beat the corporate group down to the convention room!


This is us "working" hard at one of the MANY projects that Close to my Heart provided for us!!  


Lori looking all innocent....don't let her fool you for ONE minute!


Brenda looking SO guilty....what did you do now, Brenda??  LOL


Brenda, Lori, Vickie, Stacey and myself.....LOVE these girls!!  ALL of the girls on my team "Creativity in Motion" fill my life with joy!  I feel so blessed to be part of this AMAZING company!  It is because I am a part of this company that I have met each and every one of my "girls" and I can't imagine my life without ANY of them!  


Jan was our adopted team member this weekend!  She fit right in with the rest of us MISS FITS!  (i know I spelled it wrong....kind of on purpose!)


Lori, Brenda and Jan....getting ready for our evening Creative Session on Friday night.  GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!


Vickie taking a picture of me, taking a picture of her!


Me taking a picture of Vickie, taking a picture of me and Stacey!  Funny thing is I had NO idea Stacey was posing next to me when I was taking the picture of Vickie until Vickie posted this pic to our team's Facebook Group!  TOO CUTE!!


The girls just being silly....I think they like me!  lol


Can't you just feel the love??  


Stacey is my FOREVER convention roomie!  We are like 2 peas in a pod...  When my hubby saw this picture, he said we look like we could be sisters!  I guess we ARE CTMH Sistahs!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST....apparently the people who stayed in our room BEFORE us were smokers as they covered the smoke detectors with SHOWER CAPS!  Stacey noticed this as we were laying in our beds chatting at the end of the first night....  I swear, only Stacey and I would have the luck to find these in our room!  LOL

The Regional Celebration is on a much smaller scale than our annual Convention each summer....BUT I STILL LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!  Thanks to CTMH for putting on another AWESOME event for us to attend!  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

If you have ever considered joining Close to my Heart as a consultant, I hope that this has inspired you to follow your heart and sign up!!  If you do not have a consultant....I would LOVE to have you join my team "Creativity in Motion" (click the link to find out how to join my team) where creativity keeps moving forward!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

No comments: