Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dakota and Flakey Friends??

I just returned from an AMAZING scrap weekend with my girlfriends!!  I laughed SO much over the past 4 days that I am pretty sure I got a nice ab workout in without really having to work at it!!  We have been planning out this weekend for 6 months and I cannot believe it is already over.  When we first started getting together for our weekend scrap retreats a couple of years ago, we would start on Friday night and go through Sunday noon.  NOW we go from Thursday afternoon till Sunday evening!  This time we even talked about planning a WHOLE WEEK in the summer!  I wonder what will be next....a 10 day cruise??  LOL



ANYHOO...I got a TON done....I worked on my Card Class cards for October and December (November were already completed).  Plus finished my scrapbook pages for my December Scrapbook Group.  After I completed the projects that I NEEDED to get done...my girlfriends INSISTED that I work on my own stuff....SO I started playing with one of my FAVORITE paper packs, Dakota AND one of my favorite new stamp sets "Flakey Friends".




Who knew Dakota and Flakey Friends would be SO STINKING CUTE together???  I LOVE playing with papers and using them for something COMPLETELY different than what they were intended for. I added Crystal Blue to brighten it up a bit and OH MY GOODNESS did I have fun playing with it!




You know....I just realized that I USED to list my embellies and papers at the bottom of each post!  SO I think I will start doing that again!  STARTING TODAY!

Supplies are ALL CTMH and can be found on my website to order! 
Paper - Dakota with Crystal Blue CS added
Stamp Set - Flakey Friends 
Inks - Staz 0n Black, VersaMark, Black (for distressing) Ruby and Twilight Markers
Embellies - Black Sparkles (black and grey assortment) Black Sparkle Flourishes, Black Tulle, Black Opaques, Black Hemp, Pewter Badge Buttons, Pewter Mini Medley, Color Ready Ribbon
Tools - Embossing Gun and Edge Distresser and Cricut Art Philosophy
Other supplies used - Clear Embossing Powder, Glue Pen, Prisma Glitter

HOLY SMOKES that is one HUGE supply list!!  It was SO much fun using all of my WONDERFUL CTMH products to create these cards!!  There are MORE to come....so STAY TUNED!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

I hope this has inspired you to DO SOMETHING FOR YOU today!!  Schedule some YOU time and just PLAY!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen



4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute! Great ways to showcase an awesome paper pack with a super duper adorable stamp set. I especially like the last one with the ribbon. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks Cassandra!!! I can't decide which paper pack I love the most....Dakota or Clementine! Can I love them both equally? LOL

Maureen said...

Love all your work. Now a follower, Maureen

Jennifer said...

Thank you SO much Maureen!! SO glad you like!! Thanks for following!!! :-)