Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Playing with Artiste!

Back in April, I started a monthly Cricut class using Close to my Heart's Artiste Cartridge.  I have to tell you, I am not sure who is having more fun with this class, me or my "girls"!  lol  This has been SO much fun as I search through the MANY different options there are on this cartridge.  I tell you, the possibilities on this are almost ENDLESS!

SO for our September class, we made a scrapbook LO along with this SUPER CUTE "wrap" card.  There are several variations of this card on the Artiste...but I chose this one to feature...


I used the BRIGHT and CHEERY papers from Sarita and this DARLING Birthday Bear from Jeanette's Archive to create this card.  


This is just a single layer that the wrap goes around.  The Artiste cuts the Gypsy part of the card first...then cuts the wrap to fit perfectly around the inside.  I cut mine out at 4 1/4 so my "girls" could still send it in an A2 envelope.  


Wouldn't you LOVE to receive or give a fun, interactive card like this?  If you have the Artiste Cartridge, you can make and give as many as you would like!!  If you do NOT have the Artiste Cartridge, you can order one from your favorite CTMH consultant...OR go to my website www.lovinscrappin.ctmh.com to order one and have it shipped directly to you!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

I hope that this has inspired you to get out your CTMH Cricut Cartridges and just play!!  If you are in the Omaha, NE area...I would LOVE to have you join me for one of my classes in the upcoming months.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

No comments: