Friday, December 20, 2013

Artiste "Thanks" Cards

I was starting this post to show you my team swap card, but decided to instead show you the card that I re-created for my Humble Artists swap.  Not only am I going to share October's swap card, I am going to show you the cards that inspired this card.  

If you have not purchased the Artiste Cricut Cartridge from CTMH, you really should look into investing in one.  Especially if you are a big Cricut fan.  This is a cartridge that is a MUST for EVERY scrapbooker/cardmaker out there!!  There are SO many different things that you can do with this ONE cartridge that it hurts my head just thinking about it!

One of my FAVORITE cuts on this cartridge is the "Thanks" card.  It really is the PERFECT thank you card because it says "Thanks" on it so you don't really need to stamp a sentiment on it.  You can stick some paper and a few embellishments on it and call it good!  Check out the different ways I used it...


The first card is the one that I created for the Humble Artists Swap in October.  It really does look better in person!  After I sent off the 5 other cards that I made for the swap, I found some black flourish sparkles and added it to the right side of the card.  I will try to take a pic next time I am thinking of it and post it here for you all to see.


This was using Avonlea which is now retired.


This card used Scholastic, which is also retired.  SORRY!


OH and Claire!  Oh how I LOVED Claire!  It too is retired...darn it!  Don't you just love how I used the SAME pattern on EVERY one of these cards??  LOL 


Do you remember the fun papers from Dream Pop??  CUTE CUTE!!


I just LOVED the bright colors from this pack!  One would think that I could at least have come up with a different pattern...maybe I will have to work on that this next week!


Oh how I wish that the "special" papers that come out for only a short time would stay LONGER!  I KNOW, I don't have to stop playing with them after they are gone...but I do like to move on to the NEW stuff more than I like to hang on to the old!  lol

Thanks SO SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this has inspired you to get out your Cricut Artiste Cartridge and PLAY with it!!  Even if it is to cut out the "Thanks" card over and over again!  lol  If you do NOT have this cartridge yet...what are you waiting for???  You can either order it online from your's truly....OR contact your favorite CTMH consultant and order it from them!!  

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen



No comments: