Thursday, August 13, 2015

Back Home with Close to my Heart

Hello All!!  I have some SUPER EXCITING news to share with you!!  After being away from my Close to my Heart family for almost 10 months, I decided to go back home.  What changed my mind, you may ask??  It was pictures posted from my friends who attended the Close to my Heart convention in Disneyland last month!!  Seeing all of the fun and excitement of convention, made me miss my CTMH family and being a consultant for this AMAZING company.  SO I took advantage of the AWESOME consultant re-sign deal for just $49 and signed up under my good friend Stacey Moser, who used to be a downline of mine!!  SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!!!

The cards that I made are from last week's Freshly Made Sketch Challenge.  However, since I distressed my edges in Slate ink, I did not post to their blog challenge.  I LOVED the way the first one turned out, so thought I would make a set of them using all four sentiments from the "You Mean the World to Me" stamp set.  LOVE this set!!  However, it is retiring at the end of August, so if you LOVE it as much as I do, then you are going to want to order it before it is no longer available!!  

Speaking of ordering, I have a new website for you to order from.  It is..... jen.ctmh.com Easy peasy to remember!!  I am in the process of making changes to my blog...so will update it along the side bar as soon as I can!  






      I am trying out something new this go round....
For each project that I create, I will include a photo, item number, name and price of the products used.  Plus will make them link to my website for you to place your order!!  (if I can figure it out!  lol)  If I can't get the photo to link, I will link the description below each product.


X7197B - Zoe Paper Packet - $9.95
NEW Paper Pack in the Annual Inspirations 2016 Catalog!!!

                 
B1467 - You Mean the World to Me - $9.95 
(retiring end of August)


               Z2173 - Slate Ink Pad - $5.95                  Z1924 - Dot Embossing Folder - $8.95       

                                        
               Z1752 - Clear Sparkles - $2.95         Z1989 - Diagonal Striped Ribbon - $3.95
                                                                                        (retiring end of August)             
                           

As always, thanks SO SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this has inspired you to join Close to my Heart again, OR for the first time!!!  I promise, you won't regret it!!  

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen