Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge...Back At It!!!

Those of you who have been following my journey with CTMH thus far, know that I LOVE me a sketch challenge!!  ESPECIALLY the Mojo Monday blog challenge!!  It's been a while since I have played along and I am SO happy to be doing so again!!


I started this card yesterday, using a completely different stamp set, no flowers and different colored Shimmer Trim.  SO glad I kept changing things up as I went along!!  This is SO much better than when I first started!!  

The flowers on this card were cut using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Can't tell you the last time I pulled out my Cricut and cut something with it!!  LOL  MIGHT have had to dust it off a bit, AFTER bringing it up from storage in the basement.  It feels SO good to know that I have not forgot how to use it and it still runs like a dream!!  It's the little things in life....


I LOVE this stamp set.  I am personally not a religious person at this time in my life, but that is a LONG story that we don't have time to tell today!  LOL  BUT at one point, when I read the scriptures, this one was my favorite.  This would be a GREAT card to give to someone who's life is burdened down with stress or is feeling a low.  Knowing that you can cast your burden's on God and he will sustain you, is comforting to those who seek God and look to Him for guidance.  Well, that just got a little deep....


Here is the AWESOME MojoMonday sketch that I followed!!  How about YOU give it a try too??


Look to the Light - B1428 - $9.95



Zoe Paper Packet - X7197B - $9.95

Slate Ink - Z2173 - $6.95

Silver Shimmer Trim - Z1799 - $4.95

Silver Sequins - Z2013 - $2.95


An oldie, but STIL goodie: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - Z1686 - $99.00


I also used a BRAND NEW product that will be available in the new Close to my Heart Annual Inspirations in September.  They are Grey Enamel Gems and come in 3 different shades, including the white ones that are used on my card.  I COMPLETELY forgot they have not been released yet when I was adding them to my card...you are welcome for the sneak peek!!  lol


Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

Hope this has inspired you to join in on the fun of the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge this week...or next week...or the week after that!  OR heck, go back a few weeks, months, or even years to see what sketch jumps out at you to try out!

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!!

Jen

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Love that verse and the beautiful papers you featured. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!