Wednesday, July 27, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop - Animal Greetings

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is the Operation Smile Animal Greetings stamp set.  It is featured on the back of the 2015 Annual Inspirations Catalog.  Have you checked it out??  It is SUPER CUTE!!  BUT it is ONLY available till the end of this month.  After that, it will be retired and gone FOREVER!!

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Annette Clark's Blog Little Crop Shop on the Corner, you are in the right place. Now on to my project:

This was a SUPER FUN sized card to make.  In fact, every time I make this size, I always tell myself that I should do it more often!!  I used a Tall and Skinny sketch from the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog archives.  Think I will make it a goal to go through ALL of the archives and only create the Tall and Skinny sized cards!  



ANYHOO.... A little bit about the supplies I used on the card.  The heart paper is from Magical.  I just LOVE how sweet the little hearts are and yet how bright and cheery it is as well.  The stars and piece that the sentiment is stamped on, are from the Magical Complements.  The silver sequins are from the Magical sequins that coordinate with the papers as well.  I used watercolor paints to create the background the sweet little whale is popped up on and also used watercolor for the whale itself.

Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here (post your oba link). If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Corinna Murphy from Corinna's Crafts.  Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  See you on Wednesday (August 10th) as we will be featuring a Vacation theme!!! 

Hope this has inspired you to try out a different card size!!  Try it, you might just like it!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen



4 comments:

Annette Clark said...

OMG, it's adorable! Thank you so much for joining us, I hope you can stick around!

Jennifer said...

Thank you Annette!! I will certainly stick around! This was fun!!

123 flames said...

Love your colors you osed! Very cute card.

Jennifer said...

Thank you 123 flames!!