Wednesday, September 7, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop - Thin Cuts

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop!! This week our featured product is Close to my Heart's Thin Cuts.  WOO HOO!!!  I am LOVING the new single Thin Cuts that were released in the 2016 Annual Inspirations Idea book!!  Over the years, I have been using some sort of die cuts in my paper crafting and when CTMH first came out with their Thin Cuts I was ecstatic!!  I may or may not have done a little happy dance when they were introduced!!


First, a little housekeeping.....If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post.   If you came here from Donna Digby's Blog you are in the right place!!  WOO HOO 



Now on to my cards!!



SO....Confession here.  This is the first time I have used the Hello and Thanks Thin Cuts as well as the Brushstrokes  stamp set.  I've had BOTH for a couple of months now, but have been busy playing with all the other new goodies that have been released in both the Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions Idea Books!  lol  After using them, I can definitely say with certainty that I WILL be using them more often! 



If you take a closer look at the "thanks" thin cut, you will see it is shiny.  After adding it to the card, it looked a bit flat to me.  SO I pulled out my trusty bottle of Liquid Glass and put a very thin layer of it over the word.  MUCH better!!  I feel like the liquid glass makes the word stand out a bit better.


I just couldn't get enough of this stamp set and the Thin Cuts!!  SO I kept playing!!  Colors for this card and the one above are Cotton Candy, Sunset and Canary.  I really like the way these colors go together!  The hearts are from the Heart Thin Cuts and come in 3 different sizes in which you can use both the outline of the heart and the inside of the die.  SO actually you get 6 different hearts from just 3 different sized dies!!  BONUS!  LOL


AND finally another "thanks" card.  Colors for this card are Crystal Blue, Pear, and Gypsy.  I LOVE these 3 colors together as well!!  They just make me happy!  

I decided to keep these cards simple.  Maybe I was just being lazy, but I really wanted the sentiments to be the focal point of the card and to show how by simply rolling the Thin Cuts through your die cut machine, they can be added to a card with little embellishment and yet still be super cute!  

Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them HERE. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Annette Clark!!  Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring CTMH's thin cuts.



See you on Wednesday September 21st as we will be featuring Jeepers Creepers!!  I have some SUPER CUTE scrapbook pages using this kit to share with you!!

Complete list of blogs participating:
1.  Lauren Moore - CTMH Craftings
2.  Corinna Murphy - Corinna's Crafts
3.  Donna Digby - Dat's My Style
4.  Jennifer Bennett - ME
5.  Annette Clark - Little Crop Shop on the Corner

Thanks again for stopping by!!

Hope this inspires you to check out the new Thin Cuts and give them a try!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! I love the brush strokes stamp set.

Donna said...

Nice cards! Love how you added the enamel gems.

Annette Clark said...

LOVE! I know what I'm making next!!!

Lauren said...

Ooooh I love these! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love your cards!!!