Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Exciting News!!!

I am SO SO excited and happy to announce that I am now a Creative Consultant for A Muse Studio!!  WOO HOO!!  If the name sounds familiar, it is because at one time they sold their products on the retail market.  BUT about 5 years ago, they joined the realm of the consultant based businesses and I am SO happy they did!!  

I'll be honest with you all.  I had NO clue they existed as a consultant based business until I saw someone follow me on my Instagram account, named amusestudio.  SO of course I checked out who this new follower was and much to my surprise I saw that they were offering to join their team with NO minimums, the starter kit was $99, AND they offer NEW products every month!!  

WHAT THE WHAT???

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!  I LOVED what I saw on their Instagram account, so of course I went over to check out their website amusestudio.com.  HOLY CUTENESS!!!  I browsed through their catalog and instantly fell in love with their stamps, die cuts, buttons (did I say BUTTONS?), ribbons, well let's just say I was in heaven.  This was EXACTLY what I have been looking for in a home based crafting business!  Now to find a consultant to talk to about it.  I was ready to sign up!!  

BUT I still had some unfinished business with CTMH.  SO I sat on my decision.  Was this the right move for me?  After being with CTMH for about 10 years, how could I just leave?  Would my customers be ok with the change?  UGH!!  Definitely something I had to REALLY think about before I just dive right in, which is what I wanted to do.....

I talked to my fiance....for HOURS, going over ALL of the pros and cons, then decided that I would take a leap of faith and join A Muse Studio!!  I am SUPER excited about this opportunity!!  I along with my friend Stacey are the only consultants in Nebraska area!!  SO if you have thought about joining a stamping company, NOW is the time to jump on board with A Muse Studio as there is a TON of room for growth with them!!

NOW onto some art from A Muse Studio (since I don't have my kit yet).


Aren't these the CUTEST little guys EVER??  OH MY GOSH!  I can't wait to get my own set and start playing!  You can purchase the Tag Your'e It stamp set only, OR you can purchase both the stamp set AND the dies that coordinate with the stamps!!  I LOVE that most all of their stamp sets have a coordinating die set!!  WOOP WOOP!


These little cuties are from the newly released September collection.  I just LOVE how simple yet sweet they are.  And how about the tree and tag die sets??  LOVE THEM TOO!  LOL  


If you too LOVE these sweet characters, you can go to my website amusestudio.com/jen to purchase them!!  But don't wait to long as they are only available in September!

Want to see the whole September Collection?  Check it out HERE.  Prepare to fall in LOVE!!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!!

I hope this has inspired you to also fall in love with these SUPER CUTE stamps and to check out all of the other AWESOME products that A Muse Studio has to offer!!  OH and BTW... if you would like to join me on this new adventure with A Muse Studio, make sure to check out the opportunity HERE in my Join My Team tab.

Happy Stamping!!

Jen






No comments: