Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back from Yellowstone and finishing some projects!

How about a few cards??  I started this 16 Card Workshop from Wishes a few weeks ago but could not finish until I purchased another package of Cherry-O opaques.  I used 1 package per 8 cards and actually had a couple left over that I cut apart and used just the pearls for accents.

I am really loving these multi-card workshops lately.  For one, I am killing several birds with 1 stone, so to speak.  I am keeping a few cards for myself to send out.  I am bundling 4 cards and envelopes to use as giveaways in my prize drawings.  PLUS I am using single cards to put into my customers bags with their orders.  OH and 1 more thing......in the process of it all I am using what I have in my stash and showing off the gorgeous papers and embellishments that CTMH offers!!!

I hope that you were all able to take advantage of the AWESOME 2, 4, 6, 8 sale that CTMH has had going for the past 8 days!  I can honestly say that I have never seen this great of a sale since I have been a customer or a consultant.  WAY TO GO CTMH!!!  Thanks for giving us such awesome products at such a great discount!!

Well, on to 8 of the 16 cards that I created with this workshop.  I did not follow exactly the cutting dimensions for my cards.  I added 16 pieces of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Sweet Leaf CS to use as my card base.  The cards that are shown in the Wishes book are all built on the card base itself which looked a bit plain to me using the Cherry-O Creative Basics papers.  So, I built everything on the Sweet Leaf bases and then adhered to my pre-scored CTMH cards.
















Supplies used: 
Paper: Cherry-O Creative Basics, Sweet Leaf CS, Tulip Cs and Colonial White CS
Stamps: Thank You, Dainty Thoughts, Bowl of Cherries, SOTM (can't remember the name off hand)
Ink: Chocolate, Tulip, Sweet Leaf and Blush
Embellishments: Blush Ric Rac, Cherry-O Opaques, Basic Buttons and Chocolate Brads
Wishes Card Confidence Book: 16 card workshop
Bulk Card and Envelops from CTMH (50 pre-scored card bases and 50 envelopes)

Thanks for stopping by!!  

I hope that this has inspired you to give one of these workshops a try from the Wishes Book.  They are a ton of fun to create and  super cute too!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

jen 

1 comment:

Jennifer Urdiales said...

Jen, these are so cute! I always have a hard time thinking of ways to decorate these workshops in the book. You did fabulous!!