Friday, March 18, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch #182

It's been a while since I have participated in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.  I try to check in each week to see the sketch, but don't always get around to creating a card.  Well, this week I gave it a try.  Can't say that I am in LOVE with this card.......love the sketch, just not so sure about the card I came up with.


The patterned paper that I used is from the "Wings" Creative Basics Collection.  If you are not familiar with the Creative Basics Collections, it comes in a pack of 12 papers (6 each of 2 designs) and a coordinating ribbon.  The "Wings" Creative Basics comes with a dainty Juniper ribbon, the patterned paper in this card along with a thin striped paper. 

Supplies Used: 
Paper: Creative Basics Wings Collection, New England Ivy CS, Colonial White CS
Inks: Juniper, New England Ivy
Stamps: Miracle and Childhood Portrait
Embellishments: Colonial White Ribbon, Sweet Leaf Ribbon, Pearl Opaques
Tools: 2" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this inspires you to follow the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge sometime!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen

No comments: