Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Card Created with Artiste and Clementine....

Have you seen the AWESOME NEW Artiste Cricut Cartridge that Close to my Heart released on August 1st??  If you have, you know how STINKING COOL it is!!  If you have not, OH MY GOODNESS YOU NEED TO SEE IT!!!  Go to my website www.lovinscrappin.ctmh.com , click on products then Cricut Collections to see all that it has to offer!

This card is ONLY the beginning of what we can do with this cartridge!  The cartridge cuts out not only the inside of this card, but also the outside of it!  All you need to do is tell your machine how big you want your card.  I cut this card out at 5 1/2 inches and it created a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card.


The pattern for the outside of this card came from the CTMH Wishes book.  This sweet little bird is a sneak peak from the December Stamp of the Month.  You can check out the whole stamp set in the back of the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book & Catalog on my website!  


This little bird is SO STINKING CUTE!!  I stamped him 3 different times to get this look.  Once on the Colonial White CS in Chocolate, once on a scrap piece of Colonial White CS in Twilight for his body and once again in Sorbet for his wing.  I pop dotted the bird for dimension...


This is the inside of the card!!!  The Cricut Artiste cuts out both the inside AND the outside of this card!!  I did cut out the inside 2 times to create this card.  I cut it out once in Champagne and again in Twilight.  I trimmed off ONLY the letters of the Twilight CS and adhered them to the Champagne CS.  


Are you LOVING this paper??  OH MY GOODNESS I sure am!!  I can't get enough of it!!  It is from the NEW paper pack "Clementine" and uses the new colors Champagne and Saddle!  LOVE the softer browns that CTMH has come out with.  To me, they are lighter shades of Chocolate...so they all shade nicely together.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

I hope that this has inspired you to check out the AWESOME new Cricut Artiste cartridge!!!  ALL I can say is WOW!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!!

Jen

No comments: