Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Score Big with Embossing



The new CTMH embossing folders are THE BOMB!!  If you have not seen them, you should check out the video that Close to my Heart has created showing how to use them.  Did you know that cardstock has a grain?  I had NO clue till I watched this video.  Made a HUGE difference in how I cut and emboss my papers when crafting now.  




This month my team swap card needed to be a 3 1/2 x 8, which is a bit out of my comfort zone.  BUT after watching this video, I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do with my card...try out our new embossing folders!!  




After creating my swap card above, I decided to create a 2nd one for my team meeting so they could also try out the new embossing folders.  I LOVE how the embossing adds just the right amount of added detail to make these cards simple, yet sweet!

Both Sentiments are from the stamp set "For A Friend" and the colors used on both cards are Kraft, White Daisy, Lagoon and Sweet Leaf and were inspired by the  colors in the Skylark Paper Pack.  Embellishments used are: Twine and Flower Badge Button from the Wooden Medley, wooden flower from the Trinkets assortment, Aqua Dots, Sparkles and Lagoon Twine from the Paradise Baker's Twine.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope this has inspired you to check out Close to my Heart's new embossing folders!!  They really are the BOMB DIGGITY!!  lol

Happy Scrapping, Stamping and Embossing!

Jen


1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I have been resisting that stamp set, but I may have to get it now. Love your cards. Great job with the embossing. It's one of my favorite techniques to make a card pop!