Sunday, December 7, 2014

Joyful Christmas Wreath

You know how I can't resist a good sketch challenge...well I wanted to share Viva la Verve's sketch challenge for the month of December.  This was different from the other challenges I have followed in that they have included cutting directions to create 4 cards.  So of course I HAD to play along!!


If you go to Viva la Verve's blog, you can print out the above cutting diagram and 4 cards.  They recommend using 2 sided paper, but I did not want to use patterned paper with this stamp.  SO I cut one out of Real Red CS and one out of Pear Pizzazz.  Technically, I will be able to make 8 cards out of two 6x6 pieces of CS.  So far, I have only made the 4.  


I LOVE this stamp set and Framelit combo!!  Check out my Facebook Page for step by step instructions on how to use this stamp set along with the coordinating Framelit.  Facebook.com/jensscrappypages


The stamp set I used is called Wondrous Wreath along with the coordinating Wondrous Wreath Framelits Dies.


I kept these simple, only using cardstock with a sparkle...just because I can't resist using sparkles!!  


The word Joy was cut out of Brushed Silver CS, which gives it just the right amount of sheen!  Keeping this post short and sweet today!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  

Hope this inspires you to play along with this SUPER FUN sketch challenge over at Viva la Verve!!  

Happy Stamping!!

Jen

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful set of cards! Love that gorgeous wreath!

Sue Crease said...

These are beautiful cards everyone of them.
Sue

Tricia T said...

These are just beautiful! Great idea to use the red and green paper under your wreath!