Monday, August 17, 2015

Close to my Heart's New Cricut Cartridge - Artistry

Close to my Heart introduced their new Cricut Cartridge this month called Artistry.  I have not purchased it as of YET...but it is on my wish list (along with many other new products!).  I LOVE all of the different shapes that this one includes!  It is PERFECT for scrapbooking, card making or just about any kind of paper crafting.  

This time, Close to my Heart is offering it two different ways.  One includes the cartridge for $99 and the second one has digital images that you download to your computer for just $79.  BOTH packages include 700 images: Shapes, Layers, Banners, Borders, Backgrounds and Font.  You also receive 3 - My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets and 1 Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack.  This is such a FANTASTIC deal!!  


Pic above is the $99 package that includes the cartridge, for those who either don't have the newest Cricut machine, or for those who prefer not to hook their Cricut machine's to the computer.  Pic below is the $79 package that includes the digital images.  This is the one that I am going to purchase.  I have 2 Cricuts, the Cricut Expression and the Cricut Expression 2.  I like the idea of having all of the images on my computer and being able to access and transfer them that way.  



 Here is just a sampling of images that the cartridge contains.  If you would like to see more...check them out here!!




When you purchase the Artistry Cricut package, you automatically qualify to also purchase the August Stamp of the Month - Framed for just $5.00.  This stamp set is the perfect complement to all of your card creations!!  



Isn't this just the sweetest little gift bag that Close to my Heart created?  Who wouldn't want to receive this as a gift??  I know I certainly would!!



Please check out my website http://jen.ctmh.com/, if you would like to place an order for any of the products you see here!!  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this has inspired you to check out the AWESOME new Artistry Cricut Package to see what fun images you can add to your artwork!!  Stay tuned for some art in the near future, featuring this cartridge!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen



No comments: