Friday, May 14, 2010

Nugget Tins and 3x3 Matching Cards.......

Good Morning my fellow scrapbookers and stampers!!  Happy Friday!!  I just LOVE coffee and the way it makes me feel in the morning!  LOL  I think I will have to start drinking it ALL day long......maybe I would get more done with a little java in my system throughout the day.....HHHMMM  

I wanted to share with you all these sweet little nugget tins and matching cards that I created for a friend of mine.  Each year she holds a BINGO night for the American Cancer Society.  Cancer has touched both of our lives in a HUGE way and I was honored when she asked me to be a part of it this year.  


These nugget tins will go to the women who host a table for their friends and family.  Each of these tins holds 12 Hershey's nuggets perfectly!


If you would like to get your own nugget tins, go to Papertrey Ink  and look under Package.  They are the nugget tins for $2.  LOVE these things!!  So super cute and very inexpensive!!  

Supplies used are CTMH (unless noted)

Paper: Cherry-O, Chocolate CS and Colonial White CS
Stamps: Thank You and Bowl of Cherries (found in the WOTG Kit)
Embellishments: Colonial White Ribbon, Chocolate Ribbon and Cranberry Waxyflax
Tools: SU! Scalloped Circle Punch,  SU! 1 3/8 Circle Punch, and Nugget Tins from Papertrey Ink

I hope this inspired you not only get involved in amazing charities such as the American Cancer Society BUT to also get a few of these little nugget tins and make a few gifts for your friends or family!  Nothing better than a bit of chocolate wrapped in these darling papers!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!!

Jen

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Jen,
So cute. Love the tins and the cards are adorable. I so have to get the cherry paper and stamp sets!!
Thanks for sharing.