Saturday, February 19, 2011

How about some unfinished scrapbook pages??

I say unfinished as they do not have any photos on them YET.  These are the pages that my scrapbook groups made yesterday.  It was SO much fun seeing the different ways that the "girls" used the papers from the "Wings" Level 2 Paper Pack!!  We all cut for the same 6 pages, but because we did not use all the papers from the kit, some "girls" used different papers or flipped them over to use the back side creating completely different looking pages.

I will be looking for pics to go on these pages this week.  I have SO fallen behind in making sure that I have photos on my pages BEFORE group night!  And I was doing SO good for SO long.  But the past several months I have been struggling to leave the house to do something other than go to the gym.  Not that I need to even leave the house to scrapbook as it is ALL here for me to work on.  Just been a GREAT FUNK and I am trying SO hard to get out of it........

ANYHOO......enough about ME!  Let's move on to the pages!  These first 2 pages are from the brochure that comes with the "Wings" Workshop on the Go kit.  The only thing that I changed on the WOTG pages was I used VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder on the stamped images.  If you click on the pages it should bring them up bigger and you can see the detail a bit better.




The second set of pages were shown in the "Inspirations" brochure that was released in January as a sneak peak into the new catalog.  Since we use the coordinating My Stickease in each of my monthly group kits, I used those on these 2 pages instead of the stamping that CTMH had on their pages.  The scalloped banner was created using the NEW 2" Scalloped Circle Punch that CTMH sells!  The scalloped border at the bottom of the pages was made using a template from the "Magic" CD that comes with the book.




The last 2 pages were all my own!  Well, not the actual LO because that is in the "Magic" book.  But I guess all else was my ideas........Not much explanation for these 2 pages.....The scalloped edge on the right side was done using a corner rounder without the guard on.



Supplies Used: 
Paper: Wings Level 2 Paper Pack
Stamps: Wings Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
Inks: Black Ink for edging, VersaMark for the Emossing
Embellishments: Wings My Stickease, Black Mini Medley, Black Folded Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat Gun, Paper Piercer

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  

I hope that I have inspired you to either start your OWN scrapbook group, OR look for a Close to my Heart consultant that holds scrapbook groups each month.  This is a GREAT way to get pages done and learn NEW techniques!  NOT all CTMH consultants create 6 pages each month, but I am sure that you will be able to find someone that suits your scrapbooking needs!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen





No comments: