Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a MIRACLE.......

Well, not really!  But it IS a CARD made using the soft papers from the paper pack "Miracle".  If this card looks familiar it is because it was the inspiration card for the one using "Sweetheart" up in the previous post.

Now these papers may look a bit familiar to those who know their Close to my Heart products.  That is because it was a special last April/May 2010.  CTMH brought out 2 patterned papers in a special pack that created 4 scrapbook pages.  I LOVED the papers then and I LOVE them NOW!!  The colors in this pack are SO soft and can be used for SO many different occasions.  I put pictures of my Daughter Rachael the day that she took her driver's test and received her license.  The colors that her and her cousin Mariah were wearing matched the papers PERFECTLY!  If you have not seen the pages......I have posted them to my blog under "Miracle".

Onto the card......I wanted to point out one of CTMH's newest accents.  I have to be honest, when I first saw the "Color Ready Kraft Borders" in the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, I said YUCK!!  BUT they come in the "Miracle" Workshop on the Go Kit.  Seeing them in person and then playing with them made ALL the difference in the world!  I LOVE THEM!!!!!  Can't wait to use them for MANY more cards and pages and paper projects!  SUPER COOL PRODUCT!


The butterfly is the same one as above from the "Sweetheart" Workshop on the Go Kit.  The stitched swirls and words are from the stamp set that is included in the "Miracle" Workshop on the Go Kit.  A little story about THIS butterfly.  I had everything done on this card with the exception of the Butterfly in the center and was stumped as to what color I should make the butterfly.  My friend Lori suggested that I use Twilight Ink and stamp it on the Sweet Leaf Patterned paper from the kit.  So, I did and I LOVED it!!  I just love scrapping with friends as there is nothing better than putting our creative heads together and coming up with something that I would have not come up with on my own!  Thanks Lori!!!


The middle square has a background stamped image on it and is also pop dotted for dimension.  Hard to see from this pic.  The inside parts of the wings on the butterfly have Liquid Glass on them to also add dimension.  The little flower buttons are NEW and in the Basic Button Collection.  LOVE THEM!!  

All products used in the cards can be found on my website.  Click here to see the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book.  Click here to place an order with me!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today and not giving up on me!  Thanks also for the MUCH APPRECIATED comments that you all leave for me!  It is always such a nice surprise when I open my emails and see that someone else has enjoyed my creations!

I hope that this has inspired you to check out the Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book to see ALL of the GORGEOUS new paper packs, stamp sets and embellishments that Close to my Heart has come out with!

Supplies Used: 
Paper: Miracle Level 2 Paper Pack, Bamboo CS
Stamps: Sweetheart Workshop on the Go Stamp Set, Miracle Workshop on the Go Stamp set, Universal Backgrounds
Inks: Bamboo, Chocolate, Twilight
Embellishments: Kraft Color Ready Borders, Basic Button Assortment, Liquid Glass, Mocha Pearl Opaques, Chocolate Waxy Flax.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!!!!

Jen 

No comments: