Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cricut Hostess Club Announcement

Each month, I have been holding a Cricut Class where we create 2-3 projects using Close to my Heart's Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  Starting in February, I am changing the way I hold class and wanted to share on my blog for those who do not follow my Facebook Page or are not members of my Meetup.com group.  If you think you might be interested in joining this club, please go to my Meetup.com group site to join and RSVP to the Cricut Hostess Club meetup.

Here are a few of the projects that we have created over the past 9 months that I have been holding class.









If you are interested in learning more about my club, please visit this MEETUP for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope this has inspired you to get out your Artiste cartridge and PLAY with all of the fun functions it has to offer!  

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen

No comments: