Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mojo Monday 328

Have you seen all the sweet little 2 x 2 stamps that Close to my Heart featured in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book?  If not, you need to check them out!!  They are the PERFECT size for creating sweet but simple cards!  I have used them on quite a few of my cards as of late and can't wait to show you what CTMH has in store in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book.


I love playing along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges and have made it one of my goals this year to play along each week!  SO this is my take on the sketch...



I used my FAVORITE plaid paper from the Laughing Lola paper pack!!  The shaped Laughing Lola Purple piece was cut out using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  I have not made the time to play with the different shapes from the cartridge, but sat down and really had fun finding shapes that could be used for cards!


I stamped the Dotted Love image onto Kraft CS then again on Laughing Lola Purple, cut out the heart and added Liquid Glass for a bit more dimension after popping up the heart with pop tape.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope this inspires you to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen



No comments: