Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another Week...Another Mojo Monday Sketch!!

This week over at Mojo Monday, the challenge is to create a tall & skinny card using the measurement 3 1/2 x 5 1/2.  I actually REALLY like this size!  It still fits in a regular envelope, yet is a bit smaller and sweeter.  In addition to creating a skinnier card, I put the fold at the TOP of the card instead of on the side.  WHEW this is a LOT of change for me in one week!  LOL

Here is the sketch from the blog...

And here is my version....


For my card, I used the elegant papers from Skylark, sentiment from Holiday Tags and flowers cut from Art Philosophy.  The wooden button is from the Wooden Medley Assortment, Lagoon Baker's Twine is from the Paradise Baker's Twine Assortment and the Sparkle Flourish...well that is from the Sparkle Flourishes (small, I believe).  

Lagoon Scalloped Circle is 2 1/2", Large Flower is 2 1/2", Smaller Flower is 2", Kraft Scalloped Circle behind button is .90mm.  The 1" scalloped circle was too large, the 3/4" scalloped circle was too small.  SO I changed my Cricut setting to mm instead of cm so I could get an in between size.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this has inspired you to play along this week over at the Mojo Monday Blog!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen


No comments: