Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Lazy Daisy Projects

Last week I had fun "playing" with my new box of goodies from My Lazy Daisy!!  After almost 8 years of scrapbooking/stamping with Close to my Heart, I forgot how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE sewing!!  There is just something about the hum of the sewing machine and the process of cutting the materials, sewing them together and having a beautiful completed project!!

My BFF and My Lazy Daisy Downline, Val,  came over on Friday to work on the Minky Pillowcase Kit that she purchased from the April Flavor of the Month, Black Bubble Tea.  I have to be honest here...seeing this online, I was not too excited about "needing" to order it.  BUT as with most things, seeing it and feeling the Minky in person in addition to seeing the completed project, changed my mind!!  I now NEED to order it!  LOL


The Black Bubble Tea Minky Pillowcase Kit can be found on my website under Flavor of the Month.  This kit is available during the Month of April, or while supplies last!  



Because the pillowcase took Val NO TIME AT ALL to complete, she SO VERY KINDLY put together these SUPER CUTE Hot Pads from the Farm Fresh Blue collection!  These measure 9x9" and would make a GREAT gift for anyone who has a kitchen in their home!  LOL



Last but not least...this was the tea towel that I completed using the Farm Fresh Brown Ruffled Tea Towel Kit.  This tea towel is HUGE!!  Including the ruffle, it measures 20 x 32".  There are several other tea towel kits to choose from, including one that coordinates with the hot pads above!!  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this inspires you to either learn how to sew...or dust off your sewing machine and fall in love with sewing all over again!  LOL

Happy Scrapping, Stamping and Sewing!!

Jen


No comments: