Wednesday, June 30, 2010

8 MORE cards using Everyday Celebration cutting dimensions.....

I am still on a kick of getting things done and using what I have!  These cards were created back before Christmas and I am just now getting them finished with stamping and embellishments.  As I have mentioned a few times over the past several weeks, my upline Shari encourages us to use what we have and by doing so she showed us how to take the cutting dimensions for the Everyday Celebration Card Kit that was a special in the fall and create completely different cards with it.  I chose to use the papers from    Emporium that I had left over along with some Colonial White Textured CS that I purchased and was not using.

So, last night I went to my friend, Val's house to crop with the "girls" and had a BLAST!!  After finishing up the last set of cards I brought out this set and stamped away.  I chose to stick with only 2 stamp sets and make them all Thank You cards.  These cards will go to my mom as she loves to send out cards.  Who knows, maybe I will get one back in the future!  LOL

Onto the cards and the reason you all stopped by!  LOL  For all 8 cards I used Treetops and Thank You.























Supplies used: 
Paper: Emporium, Cocoa CS, Colonial White Textured CS
Stamps: Treetops, Thank You
Inks: Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Garden Green, Cocoa, Vineyard Berry
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf Ribbon, Colonial White Ric Rac, Basic Buttons, Colonial White and Crystal Blue Waxy Flax, White Hemp, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope that I have inspired you to get out your unfinished projects and start working on them!  I feel SO much better now that these cards are complete and can be put to use by someone who will LOVE sending them out!  

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute cards. The patterned paper and colors goes really well with the trees.