Tuesday, November 9, 2010

16 Card Mistletoe Workshop

Back in September, I attended a craft fair as a vendor to showcase Close to my Heart products.  Well, we had a pretty good crowd in the morning, but in the afternoon the Huskers had a football game that was not only televised BUT was also playing at home.  That meant that everyone started heading either home or to Lincoln around noon.

The reason I am telling you all this is because I had brought with me the supplies to put together 16 cards using a cutting guide that came with the Everyday Celebration Card Kit that was a special about a year or more ago.  So, I cut and assembled all 16 cards that day and finished them 2 weeks ago at a crop that I attended.

I just LOVED the way they turned out!  The photos really do not do them justice as in person they sparkle.  Again, if you would like to see it up close and personal, just click on the picture!



The card above uses the Star Dust Glitter Pen for the steam coming up from the cup.  I used Cocoa Ink 2nd generation and then the glitter pen over the top of it.


If you click on the card above to view it larger, you will see there are bitty Pearl Opaques dotted on the tree.  Kind of hard to see the little details from these photos.




The card above uses the November Stamp of the Month "A Little Thanks".  I am LOVING this set!!  



The ornaments are from the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go Kit on page 25 of the Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book.  The stamp set is only available for purchase with the WOTG kit until January 31st 2011.

Supplies used: All CTMH and available!
Paper: Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Pack
Stamps: A Timber, Jingle Borders, A Sip, Stamp set from Mistletoe WOTG Kit, A Little Thanks (November Stamp of the Month)
Inks: New England Ivy, Cranberry and Cocoa
Embellishments: Colonial White Ribbon Collection, Cranberry Ribbon Collection, Bitty Sparkles, Sparkles, Pearl Opaques, Pink/Red Sparkles
Tools: Star Dust Glitter Pen, Pop Dots and Glue Dots

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!'

I hope that this has inspired you in one way or another.  Maybe it will inspire you to get your Christmas cards done if you have not already.  Maybe it will inspire you to get out your Sparkles and Pearl Opaques and USE them!  LOL  OR Maybe it will inspire you to get out your stamps and just play......

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

2 comments:

Blissmade Designs said...

Fantastic Christmas cards! I really liked how you embellished them.

Cindy said...

These are just the cutest cards. I love that A Timber stamp set!!!