Friday, November 26, 2010

Covered Notebooks Using Mistletoe

Hello My Fellow Scrappers, Stampers and Paper Crafters!!  I hope that you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe productive Black Friday!  Although my family and I do not celebrate the holidays, we did have a nice day off together.  We just hung out, went to go see "Unstoppable" and ate homemade Chicken and Noodles with Mashed Potatoes.  YUMMM!!  I am NOT a shopper, so Black Friday is the LAST day of the year that you will find me at ANY store.  LOL

So, instead of spending the day shopping, I spent my day trying to catch up with a few items that I need to make before the craft fair that my friend Val and I are a vendor at.  We are just going to have a few handmade items such as decorated nugget tins, gift card holders, the snowmen tic-tac holders, covered notebooks, and some yummy food that Val is making.

I thought I would share with you a few of the covered notebooks that I have made.  I dug out some of our older paper packs like "Aspen", "Jingle", and "Just Chillin'" to decorate my other notebooks.  For these, I of course used "Mistletoe".

If you LOVE these little covered pads, you can find them at Papertrey Ink .  All other accessories, inks and papers can be found on my website www.lovinscrappin.myctmh.com !





Supplies Used: 
Paper: "Mistletoe" Level 2 Paper Pack
Stamps: All the Best (Mistletoe WOTG), A Sip
Inks: Cocoa, New England Ivy, Cranberry
Embellishments: Red Sparkles, Clear Sparkles, "Mistletoe" Level 2 Assortment, Cranberry Ribbon, Colonial White Ribbon, Pearl Opaques,
Tools: Stardust Pen (non ctmh) Notepads from Papertrey Ink

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

I hope that this has inspired you to check out these super cute Notepads and whip yourselves up a few.  

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen

No comments: