Friday, September 20, 2013

Another Wrap Card

As I was getting ready for last month's Cricut Artiste class, I was playing with some of the wrap cards that are on the CTMH Artiste Cartridge to show my class a few variations of this type of card and came across this one.  I REALLY like this one because the card is not a single layer of CS like the last one I posted.  It actually opens up.  The band to this one slides off as well...so you can wrap ribbon around it and your recipient can just slide the wrap off without undoing the ribbon.



For this card, I wrapped the ribbon around the entire card and tied it on the side of it.  The recipient of this card will be able to just slide the band down to open it.  The large circle on both of the cards is adhered to the card front itself.   The next largest circle is part of the band that comes off the card.


This card I wrapped the ribbon around to the back and tied it so the recipient can untie it to open it.  Either way looks sweet...


The stamp set I used is called "B is for Baby" and is filled with sweet images and sentiments.  Paper pack is Sarita once again!  I embossed the image with Slate Pigment Ink and Clear Detail Embossing Powder then colored it in with Whisper, Slate, Cotton Candy and Buttercup Alcohol Markers from CTMH.  

Other embellishments used to create these cards are: Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Paradise Baker's Twine, Clear Sparkles, Grey Opaques and metal flower from the Base and Bling Floral Accents.  If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to create these cards, you can purchase them from your favorite CTMH consultant, OR you can go to my website lovinscrappin.ctmh.com to order and have them shipped directly to you!  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

I hope that this has inspired you to get out your dusty Artiste Cartridge that you purchased when it first came out and make some of these SUPER CUTE wrap cards!!  Your friends and family will LOVE opening up their envelopes to find one of these interactive cards!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

No comments: