Saturday, March 8, 2014

Embossed Kraft CS Using the Quatrefoil Folder

When I purchased all 5 of Close to my Heart's embossing folders, I had NO idea that I would fall in love with them SO quickly!  Mainly because I had been using other companies embossing folders with my projects for a few years now.

I have gone through phases with embossing over the years as well.  When I first purchased my Cuttlebug and my first few embossing folders, I embossed EVERYTHING!  LOL  Then I tired of the look and forgot about them.  Then I would go online and see the fun cards/projects that people were making with the NEW folders that were coming out.  SO I would buy the new ones and play for a while with them and then forget about them once again!

Then Close to my Heart introduced their 5x7 embossing folders in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book and I fell in love all over again!  LOL  AND that brings me to my card today...


This card was kept fairly simple, yet it turned out pretty darn sweet!  I LOVE the burlap with the Kraft CS and the Lagoon Baker's Twine adds just the pop of color it needed to bring out the Lagoon CS and Lagoon Patterned paper from Skylark.  The flowers were cut at 2 1/2" and 2" using Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  The "thanks" sentiment was actually cut out from a larger stamp...one of the perks of CTMH's stamp sets!!

ANYHOO...thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this has inspired you to play with the different embossing folders and paper that you have in your stash!!  

Happy Scrapping, Stamping and EMBOSSING!!

Jen