Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mojo Monday Sketch 439

After going through the cards that I have recently posted on my Facebook Page, I realized that I have been using the same colors/papers on all of my cards.  SO when I started playing with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge card for this week, I decided to switch up the colors and papers and use the Charlotte paper pack from the current CTMH Seasonal Expressions catalog.  When I first saw this paper pack, I fell in love with the soft tones of Slate and Sorbet with having Black as the accent.  

After I had the papers chosen and the card mostly put together, I started searching for a stamp set to go with it and found the New Baby stamp set that came out in the Close to my Heart Annual Inspirations book.  I just LOVE the sweet little animals that are in this set!  The elephant was PERFECT for these papers because I could make him gray to match the color scheme!!  


Supplies used: 
Paper: Charlotte Paper Pack - X7205B - $9.95
Stamps: Baby Zoo - C1620 - $13.95
Embellishments: Black Fundamental Assortment - Z3104 - $9.95
Black and Gold Ribbon - Z3197 - $5.95
Clear Sparkles (for the eye and colored black with a ShinHan marker)

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this inspires you to move out of your comfort zone and try using different color schemes to create your cards!  I LOVE bright and cheery colors, so using these softer tones was a bit out of my comfort zone...

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen



2 comments:

paperkicks said...

Such a cute card! Love the color!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card. Love that sweet elephant. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!