Thursday, March 24, 2016

Wildlife Photography

SO my partner in crime Michael Cerizo and I have discovered the wonderful world of birding!  YUP!!  I am officially old!  LOL There is something about the thrill of the chase in finding the different species of birds in our local area.  Who knew there were SO many different varieties of birds that live and migrate through Nebraska!!  Eventually, we would love to search for others as we travel, but that would require leaving the state!  LOL

I thought I would share some of the AMAZING shots that Michael has been able to capture on our excursions in and around the surrounding area.  I have to say that by far my favorite bird is the Pelican.  I don't know what it is about these guys that I love so much...maybe it is because they are quirky, kind of like me.  SO I will start with my favorite shot of them.


I love how the Pelican's are all lined up as they take off to their next destination.  Apparently the one on the far left of the photo did not get the message to spread his wings out all the way.  There is always odd bird in the bunch!


Isn't this little Bluebird the sweetest thing you have seen all day?  He is just a little ball of cuteness!


Locating this owl was such a fun adventure for us out in the woods!  After scaring him off a couple of times, we located him and Michael was able to capture some phenomenal shots!  Looks like he is staring right through our souls!  It was breathtaking in the moment!

Michael has these photos, plus more on his website!!  You can check them all out HERE!  PLUS if any of them strike your fancy, you can purchase them to enjoy in your own home!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

Hope this has inspired you take a second look at the local birds in your area.  There is a beauty and grace in them that can go unnoticed if you are not paying attention to them.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen










No comments: