Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Mojo Monday 476 - Spread the Love

Spread the Love - Mojo Monday 476


Oh my goodness!!  I just can't get enough of the Jar of Love stamp set with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies!!  These, combined with the A Little Foxy papers, are SO bright and cheery!  

This week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge is a square card.  I made mine 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, so it would fit in a regular envelope.  I LOVE this size and EVERY time I make them, I tell myself I need to make more of this size!  lol


It's really hard to tell from the top photo, but I used the Clear Wink of Stella on each of the little hearts.  Because I wasn't adding any other "bling" to the card, I had to add it somewhere!  I just can't make a card without SOME kind of bling!  lol

Dimensions: 

Whisper White CS - 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 (scored at 4 1/4), 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, 1 3/4 Circle Punch, scraps for med. jar and jar lid.
Smokey Slate CS - 2 7/8 x 2 7/8
Pool Party CS, 2" Scalloped Circle Framelit, hearts
Calypso Coral - scraps for hearts
A Little Foxy DSP - Calypso Coral Wood Grain; 4 x 4, Multi-colored dots; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: 

If you would like to create this card, make sure to check out the "supply list" at the bottom of the supplies used, for a downloadable, printable instruction sheet.  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Hope this has inspired you to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge this week and make a fun square card!!

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen


No comments: