Thursday, December 1, 2016

Cheers to Mixed Drinks!

Cheers to Mixed Drinks!!


SO for some reason, I was WIDE AWAKE at 2am this morning!  UGH!!  There was NO way I was going to fall back to sleep, so I made some coffee, place an SU! order and got to playing with the Mixed Drinks stamp set I bought a month ago!!  LOL  

As I was looking at all the YUMMY drink images, I was trying to figure out what the heck to do with them.  THAT'S when it came to me....  this would make a PERFECT random stamped background!  WOO HOO!!  I got busy stamping all the glasses and filled them in with Pear Pizzazz, Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach.  After that, I stamped out the orange slice, the cherry and finally the lime.  PERFECT!!

Dimensions: 
Whisper White CS - 4 1/4 x 11 (scored at 5 1/2), 3 3/4 x 5, 2 1/8 x 3/4 (banner), 2 3/8 Circle, scraps to stamp glasses on.
Pear Pizzazz CS - 4 x 5 1/4
Peekaboo Peach CS - 1 x 2 1/4 (banner)
Watermelon Wonder CS - 2 3/4 Scalloped Circle


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: 



Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope this inspires you to create your OWN background papers!!  It's SO much fun!!

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your card!!!