Thursday, January 8, 2009

InStyle Stamps Thankful Thursday Sketch

I am so excited to announce that InStyle Stamps is holding a Thankful Thursday Sketch challenge each Thursday! I am in the process of creating my card for the sketch and will post it as soon as I have it completed. In the meantime if you would like to participate in this challenge all you need to do is create a Thanks, Thankful, or Thank you card using this super cute sketch created by Melissa.......

You do not need to use InStyle stamps on your card, but if you do that would be great too! Once you have created your card, leave a comment on this post at InStyle Stamps with a link to your card and while you are there take a peak at what you could win!! You have until Wednesday, January 14th, 11:59pm to create it and leave a comment! So what are you waiting for? Go get creative and let's see what you come up with!!!

While you are waiting for me to create my card, check out these blogs for more inspiration....

Jennie

Shary

Virginia

Sandy

Melissa

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: