Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #69

Yes, I know it is Thursday and I should be working on my Thankful Thursday sketch challenge for InStyle Stamps......But I really like this sketch and wanted to make it first, since Monday comes before Thursday. Bad excuse, I know, but I just wanted to play with this sketch really bad! Too bad I can't combine both challenges and make this my Thankful Mojo Sketch Challenge! LOL

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch:


Here is my card:


For this card I used one of my favorite paper packs archaic by Basic Grey. I also used CTMH's Love Letters Rub-Ons. I have only used rub ons a few other times on my projects and honestly never understood the big deal that everyone makes about them. BUT using them in my project today actually made me start liking them!

Here is a close up of the details.......


The flower and the decoration behind it actually is one rub-on that I seperated and then cut out the flower. Each of the swirls on the circles are also rub-ons. I went a little crazy with the rub-ons on this card! LOL

Supplies for this card:
Paper: archaic Basic Grey, Black CS ctmh
Embellishments: Circle Window Charms ctmh, Black Bitty Brads ctmh, Love Letters Rub-Ons ctmh
Paper piercer

Hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Jen

1 comment:

Yankee in England said...

I love how you did the message on the petals! Great job on the sketch.