Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it Tuesday already??

I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to post a project!! WOW This weekend sure got away from me and before I knew it, it was Tuesday night! I thought I would share this card that I made for a unit swap that I participate in each month. I kind of cheated with this card as I have already made a Thank You card using this darling bird and the same technique already. But, I was short on time today......yes I procrastinated again......and only had about 4 hours with which to come up with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card using CTMH's Emporium papers and colors, make 5 more and drop them off to my upline's house before heading to my new downlines house. WHEW!! Anyhoo...... Here is the card.......


For this card, I used the Originals Card Confidence Program for the LO and Emporium for my papers and colors. I used Intrinsic Backgrounds and Bird Basics to create the "feathery" look on the bird. I used an Edge Distresser to distress the edges of the cs and my paper piercer for the dots around the edge of the card. I started with a Colonial White background for my card so when I pierced the Cocoa cs, the background paper showed through. Last but not least, the square brads are from the Winter Cozy Mini Medley collection of which I had a few extra to use on my swaps due to the awesome gift from Shari (my upline) ......I posted a picture of them on an earlier post!

All products used on this card are CTMH

Hope this inspired you! I promise I won't take as long to post again! LOL

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you come back again sometime soon!

Jen

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Adorable card, Jen. That little birdie is just darling and I like the patterns you used.

Lori said...

This is so cute. Love how you used the background stamp.