Friday, June 25, 2010

CPS Sketch Challenge with a JULY SOTM Sneek Peak

I am very tired and probably should not be posting this tonight....or this morning....or whatever it is!  BUT I finished this card a bit ago and wanted to share it with you!  This was created using the CPS Sketch challenge.  It has been a while since I have been over there to check out the sketch's and I really liked this one.

So, here it is.  The colors that I chose came from a CTMH Idea Book.  Off hand, I don't remember which one.  But the colors are Barn Red, Creme' Brulee, Cocoa and Sorbet.  I used liquid glass on the balloons in which I paper pieced with various patterned papers.  OH and the center balloon is pop dotted for a bit more dimension.



Isn't this little hedgehog just the cutest thing??  I think so!! She is from the July Stamp of the Month called Happy Forever.  I used my CTMH water color pencil Desert Sand and gamsol to color him in.  Thanks to Melissa (a ctmh consultant) for creating this little creature and sharing how she colored it in!!  I did not have a waterbrush to blend the watercolor pencil, so I just used my gamsol and paper pencil thingy that I already had.

Supplies used:
Paper: Boom-Di-Ada, Aspen, Caboodle and Cocoa, Sorbet, Creme Brulee CS
Stamps: Happy Forever (July SOTM) and TLC
Ink: Cocoa, Deser Sand Water Color pencil
Embellishments: Sorbet Ribbon, Cocoa Ribbon, Liquid Glass

Thanks for stopping by! 

I hope that I have inspired you to head on over to CPS and try out this sketch too!!

Happy Scrappining and Stamping!!

Jen

1 comment:

Carla said...

This is ADORABLE!!! What a great card!