Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June Unit Swap Card using Cherry-O

Yesterday I attended the monthly unit meeting that my upline Shari holds.  I look forward each month to attending the unit meeting and am thankful to Shari for providing such a fun and informative night each month for her downline! 

I have been a bit busy creating art for convention coming up in a month that I am not able to share with you all quite yet!  It has been SO hard to not be able to share my creations with anyone.....but I guess good things come to those who wait??  Not sure if that really applies here, but it sounded good anyhow!  LOL

Onto my card!  This is a 6x6 card pattern that came from the Wishes book.  Each month I try to challenge myself by choosing a swap item that I usually don't create for myself.  This month was the 6x6 and I actually had fun putting this together YESTERDAY just hours before unit meeting.  I only had to make 11 of them....uugghhh when will I learn??  LOL


Supplies used:
Paper: Cherry-O, Crystal Blue CS is distressed with Crystal Blue ink
Ink: Crystal Blue, Chocolate and Tulip
Stamps: Thank You, Summer Wishes (Splendor WOTG Kit) and Spot on Backgrounds
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf Ribbon, Basic Buttons (colonial white used) Cherry-O Opaques, Cranberry Waxy Flax, Spring Blossom Just Blooms
Tools: 1 1/4 Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by! 

I hope that this has inspired you to step out of your comfort zone and create a card size that you normally don't make OR give......

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!!

Jen

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice, makes me think that Wishes needs to be on my wish list!!!
Do you provide envelopes for the swap cards too?

Jennifer said...

UUMMM Yeah!! Wishes is a GREAT book to have for cards! It even has 3 different multi card instructions with cutting dimensions and step by step directions on how to make them.

I don't provide envelopes for this swap as they are mostly used for display for each of the consultants customers. Not sure what happens to them after.....lol