Monday, June 28, 2010

Wishes 20 Card Workshop

So, I created these cards a while back and just now got around to finishing them.  I LOVED the way that they turned out and thought I would offer this as a workshop!  If you would like to attend the workshop, check out my Calendar on my website for the date and times offered!

For those who are unable to attend the workshop, you can purchase the Wishes Card Program and create your own 20 cards.  I will give a list of all supplies used at the end of this post!  I will warn you, there are quite a few stamp sets used as I originally created these for my own use.....sorry!  lol  BUT you could easily trim it down to just a couple of sets.....





























Supplies used: 
Paper: Magic Moments
Stamp Sets: Thank You, Thoughtful Seasons, Over the Rainbow, A Posy, Dainty Thoughts, Backwoods, Hot Diggity, Whimsical Wings, Treetops, Thrill Ride and Childhood Portrait
Embellishments: Clear Buttons, Cocoa, Colonial White and Hollyhock Buttons, Colonial White Ric Rac, Cocoa, Sweet Leaf and Colonial White Ribbon, Colonial White Waxy Flax and White Hemp
Tools: Scalloped Punches from Marvy

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope that I have inspired you to sign up for my workshop! LOL  I also hope that this has inspired you to give this Wishes workshop a try on your own too!  Get that book out OR order it and get creating!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

No comments: